Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

SS Phoenix Pendant Jewelry Review!

Hiya guys! I've got a new jewelry review for you today!

I've been wanting this necklace for months, and when it went on a short sale, I could't pass it up! I'm soooooo happy with it, and can't wait to hear what you guys think of it too!

Jewelry Trends Sterling Silver and CZ Eagle Phoenix Pendant


 Phoenix Pendant
~Price: $79.99 $71.99 + Free Shipping

~Metal: .925 Sterling Silver; Finish: High polish

~Accented with 11 prong-set round-cut cubic zirconia stones; 
Stone measurements: 1 mm wide x 1 mm long

~Approximate Pendant dimensions: 27 mm wide x 53 mm long

~Peter Stone© Jewelry Designs are exclusive and protected by Copyright Laws; 
Made in Thailand

~Complimentary gift box included; Chain not included


 My Review


 

Such a pretty pendant! The size is perfect - it's actually smaller than I figured it would be. The detail is amazing, and the stones are clear and clean.


 


 It does have a 925 stamp on the back, and I do believe it's sterling silver.

 


It is sturdy in feel, even at the narrow point right above the tail feathers. There are strong lines of metal on the sides there, to keep it all strong. I put pressure on each part to see if it would bend or break, and it didn't have any issues.

 


I love it, and am quite pleased to have this around my neck.

*In the images, the chain I have it on is my own chain - this pendant I purchased doesn't come with a chain.

The seller does offer this pendant with a box chain, if you need one. It's available here!

If you add it to your wish list, or even better, to your personal collection, let me know in the comments below!

If you have something you'd like me to review, let me know that too!

Thanks for visiting! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment