Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

First Jewelry Review on Plum Tiger Reviews! =D

Hiya guys!! Excited to share my first jewelry review on Plum Tiger Reviews!

This one is for a ring I purchased from a seller on Amazon last year.

Check it out, and let me know what you think of it in the comments below! =D

KONOV Mens/Womens Cubic Zirconia Stainless Steel RingVintage OwlRed Black Silver

 KONOV owl ring

~Price: $44.99 $8.99 + $4.99 shipping

~Material: Stainless-Steel Cubic-Zirconia

~Color: Red Black Silver

~Width: 14mm

~Available sizes: 7,8,9,10,11

~Including one velvet bag printed brand name "KONOV" on it.


 My Review


What a gorgeous ring! I hoped it would be as stunning as the pictures, and luckily, it's even better!

It is on the larger side, and the head sticks up quite a bit. It is thick, and on someone with smaller hands, it may end up feeling uncomfortable.



The attention to detail is amazing, and makes this ring quite special. The eye-stones are very pretty, and the whole ring is quite a statement piece.


My only reason for removing a rose, is the fact that mine has a rather large defect on the eyebrow - it's been cut clean off! My ocd will have a workout in patience with it, but it's not bad enough to exchange, especially with it coming from China.


Very pretty ring, and wonderful for someone who wants a bold way to show their owl love.

I've worn it literally every day since I received it, and even through tough work every day, showers every day, thousands of hand-washings, it still looks amazing! All the pictures above were taken today, nearly 8 months after I received it! It's held up wonderfully, and I love seeing it every day!

Check it out on Amazon, and be sure to let me know if you pick one up!

What other jewelry do you like wearing? Do you wear pieces every day?



No comments:

Post a Comment